Why do I need office and surgery insurance?
Office and surgery insurance allows you to cover liabilities and risks faced by many businesses:
- Public liability insurance covers your legal liability to pay damages awarded to members of the public for injury, illness, disease, or damage to their property, sustained as a result your negligence.
- Employers' liability insurance covers your legal liability to pay damages awarded to an employee for an injury, illness or disease which has resulted from working for you.
Here are the key benefits:
- Public liability insurance – up to £5 million cover
- Employers' liability insurance – up to £10 million cover
- Glass cover as standard
- Business interruption insurance cover included as standard
- Money cover included as standard
- Personal accident cover available for all employees
- Office buildings insurance optional cover available
Office and surgery insurance can also provide financial cover for risks to your business like computer breakdowns and employee dishonesty, and can include buildings cover if you own your premises.