This former railway station, built in 1847, is set in the heart of the Shropshire countryside yet just four miles from Shrewsbury. The railway theme continues throughout the rooms, which offer a range of shapes and sizes. Stained-glass windows are a feature throughout the house. Breakfast is served in the well furnished dining room, with some tables located on what was previously the station platform. A garden and a small lounge are provided and there is ample parking.