Located 3km south of Ballygarrett village, Clonganny House is a recent addition to the area. Brona and Phillippe Brillant, who ran a similar property in England for a number of years, have painstakingly restored this 1825 house to its former glory. The breakfast room and lounge retain many of the original architectural features, and are beautifully presented with guest comfort and relaxation in mind. The accommodation features four individually decorated double rooms all at ground floor level, some with French windows overlooking the walled garden. There are walks set among the ten acres of woodland grounds. The breakfast menu reveals some real treats, with options sure to please the most discerning palates. Dinner is available on some dates with advance notice.